- 2018Official selection - Short Film Corner Cannes
- 2018Official selection -Demi Finaliste à Los Angeles CineFest
- 2017Official selection - Los Angeles CineFest
- 2015Official selection - Short Film Corner Cannes
- 2010Movie Market - Festival International du Film de Clermont Ferrand
- 2014Official selection - Champigny Terre de tournage
- 2009Official selection -Short Film Corner Cannes
- 2008Movie Market - Festival International du Film de Clermont Ferrand
- 2019Robot Short film - 6 min
- 2018The Key Of Mind Short film - 7 min
- 2016Plus Ghetto La Vie Short film - 6 min
- 2015Et s'il était Short film - 15 min
- 2013Space Travel Short film - 8 min
- 2012Félis Catus Short film - 30 min
- 2008Une Femme En Miroir Short film - 12 min
Olivier Grégoire, French producer, member of the SACD, SRF, manager of Odgyfilms. Passionate about writing, he writes novels and poems at a very young age, lyrics that he sets to music, and then scripts.
In 2006, at the end of his training at the Ecole Supérieure de Réalisation Audiovisuelle (Promotional Parain: Antoine Decaunes), he took part in numerous TV and film drama projects as director, lighting designer and director of photography. .
In 2008, he directed his first film, Une Femme en Miroir, starring Sara Forestier, who received a warm welcome at the Clermont Ferrand festival. After 2 years of work, he finished his second film Félis Catus, with the exceptional participation of Patrick Floersheim.
In 2015 he directed and produced, And if he was with Mohamed Badissy, presented during the Cannes Film Festival, Short Film Corner. Always inspired, he develops in collaboration with several Authors feature film projects.
In 2018 he went on camera in a dramatic short film “The key of mind” which will be in official selection at Los Angeles Cinefest.
To be continued…